I hope you enjoy this weeks menu plan Monday – Week 13. Starting tomorrow it is Thanksgiving week at RMK. This week will also carry over into next week and include some great ways to use up any leftovers from the big day. I also have a giveaway running to get you turkey for free. So be sure to pop over and enter. Enjoy Menu Plan Monday – Week 13.
- Flatbread Tacos made with 3 Minute Flatbread – The nice thing about the flatbread is it is thicker and more durable than a tortilla, so you can really load them with filling.
- Slow Cooked Chicken Dinner – It only takes a few ingredients to make a delicious warm winter meal. I have been making this dish for about 10 years now and it is a family favorite.
- Farmhouse Ham Chowder – I loved the idea of using dry ranch dressing to season the soup. I also loved the idea of cutting down on the prep time by using frozen cubed hash browns instead of diced potatoes.
- Spinach Stuffed Shells – makes one to eat and one to freeze. This recipe is a good way to eat spinach because you really can’t taste it in the shells with all the cheese.
- Three Cheese Grilled Cheese – can serve with tomato soup from a can, thick and creamy tomato soup, or cream of tomato soup – You get that smooth creamy texture from the American cheese with the added flavor of the cheddar and Monterrey jack.