This hot spinach and artichoke dip would be wonderful to include as part of your spread for Super Bowl Sunday! There is a secret ingredient that makes it especially delicious.
The secret is a pacakge of Knorr vegetable recipe mix. I also use it in my cold spinach dip. It is so flavorful.
The creaminess for this dip comes from 3 ingredients. It has cream cheese, Monterey jack cheese, and mayonnaise. The other things you need will be spinach, garlic, and artichoke hearts.
You can serve this hot spinach and artichoke dip with tortilla chips, baugette slices (toasted or not), or crackers. Heck, you can even vegetables with this. I am partial to the tortilla chips or baugette slices.Print
- 1 (10 oz) box frozen spinach, cooked and squeezed dry
- 1 (16 oz) container sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (1.4 oz) pkg Knorr vegetable recipe mix
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Monterey jack sheese, divided
- 1 (14 oz) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients except 1/2 cup of the cheese together. Spread evenly into a 2-quart casserole. Top with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until dip is hot. Serve with tortilla chips, crackers, baugette slices (toasted or not), or vegetables. Makes 4 cups.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
Recipe adapted from Knorr.