I am always on the look out on new ways to serve up chicken. Chicken is one of those things that we eat quite often and I can always use some new recipe for it like this herbed chicken.
This chicken gets topped with a mixture of butter, cheese, herbs, and stuffing to create an awesome breading like topping that is full of flavor. This is easy to prepare and bakes in the oven for about 45 minutes.
Real Mom Kitchen
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ¾ cup melted butter
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- ¼ cup fresh chopped parsley
- 1 cup herb seasoned stuffing mix
- ¼ tsp sage
- ¼ tsp thyme
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and spray and 9 x 13 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pat chicken breasts dry with a paper towel and the place in the prepared baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients together. Spoon the mixture over the chicken breasts.
- Bake at 325 degrees for about 45 minutes until chicken is fully cooked and topping is browned.
Recipe adapted from The Essential Mormon Cookbook.