I tend to not grill pork during grilling season. I am usually cooking it in my slow cooker instead. I don’t know why, I just don’t think of grilling it.
Well, now I have this easy recipe for Grilled Lemon Basil Pork Chops to get that pork on the grill! Five ingredients is all you need to make this tasty grilled chop.
I love the brightness you get from the lemon and the savory flavor from the basil. The longer you can marinate it the better, but I recommend at least 3 hours.
- 6 boneless porkloin chops
- Juice of 2 lemons or 6 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped basil
- In a gallon sized ziploc bag, add the lemon juice, garlic, olive oil, and basil. Close the bag and mix the ingredients together.
- Open the bag and add in the chops. Seal the bag and refrigerate for 3 hour or overnight.
- Grill the chops for about 5 minutes per side or until internal temp reaches 145-160 degrees. Serves 6.
Recipe adapted from Tastes of Lizzy T’s.