Tenerderloin is my favorite cut of pork. It is really hard to mess up making one. It is tender and juice. Well today I am sharing how to make a foolproof roasted pork tenderloin.
It all begins with a marindae. You make this marinade with olive oil and some seasonings. There is garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, oregano, rosemary, salt and pepper mixed in there.
Next, this pork tenderloin needs atleast 1 hour to soak in the marinade. Then you bake it. The results is an amazingly delicious and flavorful foolproof roasted pork tenderloin.Print
- 1 (1.5 – 2 lb) pork tenderloin
- 1/3 olive oil
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp crushed rosemary
- 1 tsp salt
- pepper or to taste
- In a gallon sized zip-loc freezer bag, add olive oil, onion, garlic, Italian seasoning, oregano, dried rosemary, salt, and pepper. Seal and shake ingredients together.
- Add pork to the bag and seal bag removing as much air as possible. Make sure the pork gets coated with the marinade. Place in refrigerator for at least 1 hour or longer.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with aluminum foil. Add the tenderloin to the lined baking dish.
- Pour the marinade from the bag all over the tenderloin and bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Turn meat over and bake another 15 minutes. Turn meat over once more and bake another 15 minutes. This will cook for a total of 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Cut into 1/4″ or thicker slices and serve. Serves 4-6.
- Category: Pork
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
This recipe is adapted from Just a Pinch.