I am the only girl in my family and I have two younger brothers. Both of them are also excellent cooks. My one brother makes awesome ribs. I have only had them once but they were delicious. So, I asked him how to make them. He shared with me his tricks and I used them to create this fall off the bone baby back ribs recipe. Ribs aren’t hard to make but you gotta have a good technique to make them awesome. Low and slow is key!
These ribs would be perfect to make over Memorial weekend. I always think of Memorial weekend as the weekend to kick off summer. So to help kick off your summer I have a fabulous giveaway to share with you today. However, the gift pack includes items to use here in the Salt Lake Valley, so you need to live in the Salt Lake Valley and surrounding area to enter or have plans to be in Utah this summer and be able to use the gift pack. However, I don’t want those of you who aren’t here in Utah to miss out so I have a different giveaway tomorrow for everyone.
The gift pack I am giving away today is a Summer Family Pack from Cache Valley Cheese. They were nice enough to send one to me too and I am so excited to have some fun things already set up to enjoy with the family this summer.
The package includes:
- Cache Valley Cheese coupons to enjoy Cache Valley cheese or butter. Enjoy your burgers with their cheese and corn on the cob with their butter. Sounds like summer to me.
- Tickets to take the family to Hogle Zoo, a Salt Lake Bees Game, and a movie at the Megaplex Theaters. All fun things I love to do. I especially enjoy going to movies at the Megaplex Theaters. Love the reserved seating! Plus I love all the food choices you can buy and take into the movies!
- Bees T-shirt to go to the game ready to cheer on the team
- Candy to enjoy with your movie
- Stuffed animals to get excited about the zoo’s main attraction
- Camera to take pictures of all your summer family fun!
To enter: leave a comment on this post about what your favorite Cache Valley Cheese is. You have until Monday May 24 at 10 pm (MST to enter. The winner will be notified on Tuesday by email. If you don’t win, you can get free admission to the above attractions by taking four empty packages of Cache Valley cheese or butter. For more info visit CacheValleyDairy.com/SummerFun.
- SOY SAUCE
- BABY BACK RIBS
- KOSHER OR SEA SALT (I USED REDMOND REAL SALT KOSHER SEA SALT)
- BBQ SAUCE (I USED FAMOUS DAVE’S RICH AND SASSY SAUCE)