Yippeeeee!!!! I just received my third award, thanks to Laura at She’s Cookin‘ Now! Not only does she have a great name, she also has a great blog. Thanks Laura!!!!
There are some rules to follow with this award as I present it to others:
1. when you receive a diamond, make a post about it on your blog.
2. name the blogger from whom you got it.
3. award the diamonds to seven other bloggers.
4. link them.
5. and tell them they got one.
So his my list of award recipients:
Sugar Plum – Emiline’s blog is full of great sweets and treats. I’ve got her recipe for Chocolate Macadamia Coconut Cream Pie and Mini Butterfinger Ice Cream Cakes in my pile of recipes to try.
Recipe Box – This is a blog done by Missy. Here recipes are right up my alley. They look like recipes I’d put on my blog.
Jeanette’s Kitchen – Here blog is so cute and I am dying to try here recipe for Cinnamon and Caramel Cookies. I may even make them today.
…and a cookie for dessert – Brooke just recently had he one year Blogiversary. I have her recipe for Hawaiian Rolls in my to try pile. On her blog she dares you to make them and not love them. I’ll take your dare Brooke and let you know what happens.
A Little Bit of This and Some of That – This blog is a contributor blog, so you get recipes from several different people. There are two recipes that were both posted by Carol that I’m gonna have to try – Boston Cream Cupcakes and Lemon Cream Cupcakes. Yummy!
Sisters and Spice – This is also a contributor blog full of family members. I love blogs link this that share all kinds of recipes from family members. I have the Sweet Chex Mix recipe posted by the Trapp Family on my to try list.
Now on the the recipe! I found this one Blogging, It’s what’s for dinner. I only had boneless chops in my freezer, so that’s what I used. They turned out a little dry and I’m sure it was because I didn’t have the bone in them. Next time, I’ll do bone in chops or cook the boneless ones for less time. All in all it was a good recipe and I’ll definitely give it a go again.
- 8 bone-in pork chops
- garlic salt
- 2 bottles bbq sauce
- Garlic salt and pepper both sides of pork chops. Place in a 9×13 casserole dish. You can stack these 2-pork-chops high, but no higher.
- Pour 1-1 1/2 bottles of bbq sauce over the top and make sure all the chops are coated with the sauce.
- Cover tightly with a greased piece of foil. Bake at 300* for 3-3 1/2 hours. Yu can eat them straight from the over or grill them for a few minutes before serving.
- If desired, fire up your grill. Remove chops from oven. Grill chops for about 3-4 minutes on each side … just until the sauce chars a little bit.
- Serve with more fresh bbq sauce on top from the remaining bottle if desired.
Original photo from this post. Above photo was updated in May 2013.