This is an easy dessert to whip up and a great way to enjoy fresh berries before the Summer is over. Packaged pudding mix is what makes this Easy White Chocolate Mousse come together so quickly.
You only need 4 ingredients to make this. You have the instant pudding along with some milk and whipping cream. The whipping cream is what takes the pudding mix from regular old puddind to a thick cream mousse.
Feel free to swap out the white chocolate pudding mix for a different flavor to make a new mousse flavor. You can swap it out for vanilla, chocolate, lemon, or cheesecake flavors.Print
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1/2 cup milk (I used skim)
- 1 (3.4 oz) instant white chocolate pudding
- fresh berries (I used raspberries from my garden)
- In a large bowl, whip the whipping cream and milk until soft peaks form. Add the dry pudding to the cream mixture and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Spoon or pipe the mousse into dessert dishes halfway. Place a layer of berries on the mousse. Then fill the dessert dishes with the remaining mousse. Add additional berries if desired as garnish. Chill for at least 1 hour and enjoy. (you can get by will chilling for 15 minutes if you just can’t wait!)