Today’s recipe is an excellent filling for the crepes I shared yesterday. Or it also works well as a tasty fruit dip. Either way if you serve this to mom on Mother’s Day she will most definitely enjoy this rich, creamy, and decadent east nutella mousse!
My husband isn’t a fan of nutella and believe it or not, this was his choice of filling when I served chocolate and vanilla crepes to my family. So even if you aren’t a nutella fan, if my picky husband liked this, then you will too! It is most excellent paired with strawberries of bananas and tucked inside a crepe! So simple you could make it right now!
Easy Nutella Mousse
Real Mom Kitchen
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup Nutella or other Hazelnut Spread like Jif
- 1 8 ounce package light cream cheese, softened
- In a bowl, whip cream until thick. Set aside.
- In another bowl, beat nutella and cream cheese together until well blended.
- Now fold the whipped cream into the nutella mixture until combined well. You can use it then or refrigerate. It will thicken more after refrigeration.
Real Mom Kitchen original recipe.