I’ve got an easy guacamole recipe for ya today that goes well with the easy pico de gallo recipe I shared with you yesterday. It happens to come from the Better Homes and Garden’s pink plaid cookbook. So easy and so delicious. It will also be a part of tomorrows recipe.
I want to point out two new things on my site. If you scroll down the left side of my site you will see a City Deals button. If you click on that you can always find great deals on things in your area such as movies, restaurants, other entertainment etc. Be sure to go through the button on my site because I get credit for those that come from my site.
Then if you go further down the left column you’ll see a Screaming Coupons banner that will list a new deal every day. Right now those deals are for those readers in Utah. If you go to Screaming Coupons and sign up you will get a $5 credit to use toward a purchase of one of their awesome deals. I love finding great deals and love to pass them along. I hope both of these new features with help us all save a little dough!
- RIPE AVOCADOS
- CANNED DICED GREEN CHILE PEPPERS
- FRESH CILANTRO
- LIME JUICE
Real Mom Kitchen
- 2 medium ripe avocados ripe = soft to the touch
- ½ small onion chopped
- ½ of a 4 oz can diced green chile peppers
- 1 Tbsp. fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- 1 medium tomato seed removed and chopped
- Cut avocados in half. Remove pit (set the pit aside). Dice and scoop out of skin.
- Place avocado in a bowl and mash to desired consistency(I like mine well mashed)
- Mix in remaining ingredients. Serve immediately or place in the fridge with pits added to the bowl. Putting the pits in the bowl will keep the guacamole from going brown.