Now I was hoping to share my experience with all the Kraft/ Sam’s Club dinner planner recipes before August, but that hasn’t happened. I have been trying to space them out to help give variety and apparently they have been too spaced out. I am going to share several recipes today to help get through more of them beginning with these Easy Cheesy Barbecued Sloppy Joes.
Even after doing this there is still more I’ll share during the month of August. Another reason for sharing multiple recipes is also due to the fact that I had camera issues. I took some pictures and when I went to take them from my camera’s memory card a bunch of my pictures were no longer there. Oh, I must tell you I was steaming mad when this happened. I had at least 6 recipes that no have no pictures to go with them. One was even for a contest I was entering. So I am going to have to make some of these dishes over.
So anyway, today’s recipes are the Easy Cheesy Barbecued Sloppy Joes, Italian-Style Chicken Roll-Ups, and Creamy Chicken Pot Pie.
The only recipe that has a picture is the Sloppy Joes. Now the sloppy joes were good, but I personally prefer my mom’s version better. So for me, I will more than likely not make them again. With the chicken rolls ups, I used green onion in place of the green pepper. I think it definitely was a good move. We loved that dish and I will definitely make it again.
Then to finish it off today is the Creamy Chicken Pot Pie. For me this one was ok. The problem I had with it was that there wasn’t a whole lot of flavor to it. The baking mix crust was bland and the pot pie filling was nice and creamy, but not very full of flavor. For me, this recipe would definitely need some work to get it to where I’d want to make it again.Print
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 4 hamburger buns
4 KRAFT Singles
- BROWN meat in large skillet; drain. Add vegetables; cook and stir until crisp-tender.
- STIR in barbecue sauce; cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- FILL buns with meat mixture and Singles.
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green peppers (I used green onion)
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.), pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
- 4 KRAFT Singles, cut in half
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- HEAT oven to 425ºF.
- MIX cream cheese and peppers; set aside.
- TOP each chicken breast with 1 Singles piece. Spread with cream cheese mixture; roll up. Place, seam-sides down, in 13×9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with spaghetti sauce. Cover with foil.
- BAKE 20 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF). Remove foil; top chicken with remaining Singles. Bake, uncovered, 3 to 5 min. or until melted.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup all-purpose baking mix
- HEAT oven to 400°F.
- COOK cream cheese and broth in large saucepan on low heat until cream cheese is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring frequently with whisk. Stir in chicken, vegetables and garlic salt.
- SPOON into 9-inch pie plate. Beat egg and milk in medium bowl with whisk until well blended; stir in baking mix just until moistened. Spoon over chicken mixture. Place pie plate on baking sheet.
- BAKE 25 to 30 min. or until golden brown.