This post may contain affiliate links.
I have a great Easy Blueberry Coffee Cake recipe for you that would perfect to include in a breakfast or brunch menu. It’s a simple coffee cake that include plump and juicy blueberries.
Baking mix is what helps make this simple to put together. It creates a tender cake that surrounds those wonderful blueberries. Then it has a a nice crunchy streusel on top.
This is best eaten while it is fresh and warm from the oven!
Easy Blueberry Coffee Cake
- 2 1/2 cups baking mix (I used Bisquick)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 3 Tbsp milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup blueberries
- Streusel topping:
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup flour
- 4 Tbsp butter, cut into cubes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9 x 13 pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a bowl, add the baking mix and sugar. Stir to combine.
- Next add in the sour cream, eggs, milk and vanilla. Stir together just until combined. Batter will be very thick.
- The gently fold the blueberries into the batter.
- Add the batter to the prepared 9 x 13 inch pan and spread out evenly.
- In another bowl, add the streusel ingredients and cut with a pastry blender until it becomes coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over the batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Serves 12-16.
Recipe adapted from The Country Cook.
[…] Glazed Pumpkin Coffee Cake Bright and Sunny Lemon Cream Cheese Coffee Cake Easy Blueberry Coffee Cake Sweet Orange and Toasted Almond Coffee Cake Caramelized Peach Upside Down Coffee Cake Coffee Cake […]