I am a huge guacamole fan! I love it on tacos, sandwiches, burgers or just as a dip! Well, today’s recipe for easy blender guacamole could be easier. You just toss the ingredients in the blender and blend. It’s that easy!
- juice from 2 small limes
- 1/2 small red onion, roughly chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, cut into 4
- 1/2 of a 4 oz can diced green chilies
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 medium ripe avocados, peeled and cubed
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro
- Add the first 4 ingredients to your blender and pulse 3 times.
- Add remaining ingredients and pulse about 8 more times or until smooth.
Recipe adapted from Cooking LSL.