Recently, I was watching a show once where someone was talking about organizing your recipes. I remember her saying to go through your recipes and get rid of multiples, saying you only need one lasagna recipe. I thought she was crazy. Personally, I love having several recipe options to choose along with varying methods of cooking it. Also, it is good if I don’t have a needed ingredient on hand. I can choose a different recipe, just like with this crock pot stroganoff recipe.
Today, I am adding a 7th recipe to the collection of stroganoff recipes I have on my blog. This is also the second one I have that is made in the slow cooker. This version is pretty much a dump and go kind of dish. This crock pot stroganoff is simple and tasty, you are gonna love adding it to you collection. I served it over hot cooked noodles, but my family decided they would probably prefer this version served over mashed potatoes instead. See what you think. Serving it over rice is another option too.
- CONDENSED GOLDEN MUSHROOM SOUP
- WORCESTERSHIRE SAUCE
- GARLIC SALT
- STEW MEAT
- CREAM CHEESE
- HOT NOODLES, RICE, OR MASHED POTATOES
- 2 (10 3/4 oz) cans Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 lbs stew meat
- 8 oz of cream cheese, cut into cubes
- hot noodles, rice, or mashed potatoes
- In the slow cooker, combine the canned soup, onion, Worcestershire, salt, and water.
- Add in the meat and stir to combine.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Mix in cream cheese until melted and serve over rice, noodle, or mashed potatoes.
Recipe adapted from The Crock Star.