One of my favorite ways to have a sandwich is on a croissant. I love the buttery flavor and flaky texture. A club croissants are a staple sandwich made with a croissant and I see it often on restaurant menus. However, this is one sandwich that is super easy to make at home. Making these with the red onion mayo recipe I shared with you yesterday makes it extra amazing.
You have turkey, ham, cheese, tomato, lettuce, bacon, and then that spectacular red onion mayo encased in a beautifully flaky croissant. It’s a recipe that should be a regular in your home.
- 4 croissants
- 1 recipe of roasted red onion mayo
- 8 slices of cooked bacon
- 8–12 slices of thin ham
- 8–12 siices of thin turkey
- 4 slices of pepper jack
- green leaf lettuce
- 1 sliced tomato
- Split croissants in half and place under broiler for a few minutes to toast lightly. Stay close by and keep an eye on these so they don’t burn.
- Spread onion mayo on both sides of toasted croissant.
- Top the bottom half with 2-3 slices of thin ham, followed by 2-3 slices thin turkey, 1 slice pepper jack, 2 slices of bacon.
- Top each with green leaf lettuce, a slice of tomato, and top of croissant. Serves 4.
Recipe adapted from Diary of a Recipe Collector.