Back at Easter time, I shared a recipe for a citrus mustard glaze for ham. I figured if a combination worked like that before as a glaze why not as a marinade. Plus, a week of Memorial Day posts would not be complete without something cooked of the grill right? This simple citrus and mustard chicken marinade gives you chicken some delicious flavor.
Not only is this chicken great as is, it is also yummy to use in other recipes. If you want to check out my review page today I have another way to serve up this chicken. Then you may want to cook a little extra because on Monday I have a recipe to use up two leftover chicken breast that I had when I originally made this. All I can say is YUMMY!
I also have another giveaway for you today so be sure to check it out!
Here are some other grilling ideas for ya:
- Rosemary Ranch Chicken Kabobs
- Manti Turkey or Chicken
- Grilled Shrimp Skewers
- Grilled Teriyaki Burgers
- Brat Kabobs
- Grilled Chicken Breast Tostadas
- Pineapple Apricot Chicken Skewers
- Grilled Pork Tacos with Pineapple Salsa
- Margarita Chicken
- Fall Off the Bones Baby Back Ribs
- Grilled Pizza
- 6 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp mustard
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 6 chicken breasts
- Place all of the above ingredients except the chicken in a gallon sized freezer bag or 9 x 13 baking dish. Mix together and add chicken.
- Seal the bag or cover the baking dish and refrigerate for at least 3 hours, all day would be best. Turn the chicken at least once during this process. Grill chicken and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Your Homebased Mom.