Family life is busy! Sometimes it’s tricky to even get dinner on the table. At those times, I just need a simple solution like this chicken enchilada pasta pronto.
Well, there is a product that is key to this solution. Barilla® Pronto™ is a a one pan, no boil, no drain solution. There is no need for pre-cooking meats or veggies in a separate pan, no removing cooked pasta to another pan for other prep, etc.
My family loves to eat Mexican food, so I picked up a package of Barilla® Pronto™ and decided to make a dish with a Mexican flair. I added in some rotisserie chicken, corn, beans, enchilada sauce, and cheese.
The great thing about Barilla® Pronto™ is you can customize the dish to your liking by adding sauce, seasoning, vegetables or proteins for unlimited meal options! Get creative and see what you can come up with! I also created a creamy ham and rotini pasta pronto you can check out too.
- 1 box Barilla Pronto Penne Pasta
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup cooked diced chicken
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 2 (10 oz) cans enchilada sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- In a large skillet, add the Barilla Pronto penne pasta along with 3 cups of cold water and a little salt for taste. You may need a little more that 3 cups of water just make sure there is enough water to cover the pasta.
- Turn the burner on high and set the timer for 10 minutes. You will need to give it a stir every couple of minutes.
- With 3 minutes left, mix in the frozen corn.
- With 2 minutes left, mix in the cooked chicken.
- With 1 minute left, mix in the black beans and enchilada sauce.
- Once finished, remove from heat and mix in the shredded cheese. Serves 6.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Barilla® . The opinions and text are all mine.