I have a fun and easy Greek Yogurt Spider Web Dip snack idea for the kids today. It is perfect to serve with Halloween right around the corner.
I went to my local Walmart and picked up 2 containers of Yoplait Greek 100 vanilla yogurt to make this easy 2 ingredient dip. I also grabbed a bunch of bananas to make some Boo-nanas to serve it with.
This snack will be a hit with the kids. The combination of chocolate and bananas is always a winning combo. Plus, they love dipping the boo-nanas in a dip that looks like a spider web. It will make them smile.
The Yoplait Greek 100 makes the dip nice and creamy. I love the added protein it gives it too. This is just a fun new way to serve fruit and yogurt. So what is your favorite way to snack with Yoplait?
- 2 (5.3 oz) containers Yoplait Greek 100 vanilla yogurt
- 1/3 cup chocolate hazelnut spread
- 5 bananas
- 10 chocolate chips
- 20 mini chocolate chips
- Add 2 tablespoons of the yogurt to a zipper bag and set aside.
- In a bowl, add the remaining yogurt and the chocolate hazelnut spread. Stir together until well combined.
- Place dip into a serving bowl. Take the reserve yogurt in the plastic bag and cut off a corner on the bag. Pipe 4 circles on top of the dip. Using a toothpick, go around dragging from the center of the dip and out, about 10 times to create the spider web.
- Peel and slice bananas each banana into 2 pieces. Press one chocolate chip into each banana to create the ghost mouth along with 2 mini chocolate chips to create the ghost eyes. Makes 10 servings.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of General Mills. The opinions and text are all mine.