I found this quick and easy black bean dip from Tasty Kitchen. The member who shared it was missamy. I am always on the lookout for Mexican appetizers and side dishes, since we eat Mexican food at our house all the time. This was easy and delicious. I was hoping for the dip to have a little more spicy to it though. I think I may try to use some taco sauce in place of the tomato sauce next time.
Also, I am being featured as part of a contest at Pham Fatale. Head on over there to vote for me and you can win an awesome bread knife. There are two pictures of mine on there to vote for, Nut Zucchini Bread and One Hour Wheat Bread.
- CANNED BLACK BEANS
- TOMATO SAUCE
- CHEDDAR CHEESE (OR CHEESE OF YOUR CHOICE)
Black Bean Dip
Real Mom Kitchen
- 2 cans 15 Oz. Black Beans (slightly Drained)
- 1 can 8 Oz. Tomato Sauce
- ¼ teaspoons Cumin
- ¼ teaspoons Paprika
- ¼ teaspoons Pepper
- ¼ teaspoons Salt
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese or Cheese Of Your Choice
- Over medium heat, warm beans until they begin to simmer.
- Mash beans. Add tomato sauce, spices and stir. Add cheese and mix well. Makes about 3 cups.