Love cheeseburgers? Then, you really need to try these bacon cheeseburger wraps. It’s all of the parts of a cheeseburger but wrapped up nicely into a tortilla.
The beef portion of this cheeseburger isn’t a patty. It is crumbled up just like taco meat. The beef gets cooked in a skillet with onion, garlic powder, Worcestershire, salt, and pepper.
Next, this crumbled beef gets wrapped into a flour tortilla along with all the fixings. There is bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, cheese, and a special fry sauce. The special fry sauce is what makes this wrap. You need it! Don’t skip it!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- salt/pepper – to taste
- 1 small onion – finely diced
- 6 large flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded colby/jack cheese
- 2 tomatoes – diced
- pickles – sliced or chopped
- shredded iceberg lettuce
- 6 slices of cooked bacon
- special fry sauce (click link for recipe)
- In large skillet, brown ground beef with onion until almost cooked all of the way. You want to see just a little pink. Drain any excess fat. Add in the garlic powder, Worcestershire, salt, and pepper.
- Microwave each tortilla for 10-15 seconds to soften.
- Fill tortillas with some of the ground beef mixture, cheese, tomatoes, pickles, lettuce, bacon and drizzle with some of the SPECIAL FRY SAUCE. Roll as you would a burrito. Serves 6.
- Category: Beef
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American