I have an amazing pork tenderloin recipe to share with you! It is earth shattering amazing I tell you! You simply MUST add it to your arsenal of recipes.
This recipe is easy to make but delivers slaving in the kitchen kind of results. We are talking “use this as one of your go to recipes when company is coming over”. This is Prom dinner at your house worthy. People will be impressed.
Part of the reason this recipe is so amazing is because it starts with a fabulous cut of meat – a pork tenderloin. Stock your freezer with whenever it goes on sale. It really is the best cut of pork, in my opinion. It’s moist, juicy, and tender.
Then you add this awesome marinade that you soak and cook it in, it’s tres manufic! It adds so much flavor. Then after cooking it you make a scrumptious pan sauce that just completes the dish. You’ll be wanting to lick the plate clean. My family gave it their highest rating of “the bomb.com”. They were actually fighting over the extra pieces. Have I got you convinced? Trust me peeps, you’ll be singing my praises.
I did make some pretty awesome potatoes to have this with. I will be sharing that recipe tomorrow so be sure to come back!
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tsp dry mustard
- pepper to taste
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 (1 lb) pork tenderloin with silver skin removed
- Pan Sauce:
- Drippings from pork tenderloin
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 Tbsp of reserved marinade
- 2 tsp butter
- In a bowl, whisk together the olive oil, soy sauce, vinegar, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, dry mustard, pepper, and garlic. Set aside 3 Tbsp of the marinade in the fridge for later when making the pan sauce.
- Pour the rest of the marinade into a gallon sized Ziploc bag. Place the tenderloin in the marinade. Seal the bag and refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat an oven safe skillet over medium heat, remove the tenderloin from the marinade and sear each side in the skillet. This will take a couple of minutes per side.
- Then place the oven safe skillet in the 350 degree oven and bake the tenderloin for 30-40 minutes until it is 160 degrees. Remove from the pan to a platter to rest for 5 minutes.
- While it rests. add the chicken broth to the skillet over medium heat on the stove top to deglaze the pan. loosening up all the goodness left from the roast in the pan.
- Then add in the reserve 3 Tbsp of marinade and bring the mixture to a boil. Let it boil to reduce for about 2-3 minutes. Remove from the heat and mix in the butter.
- Slice the pork tenderloin into medallions and pour the pan sauce over the slices to serve.
Recipe adapted from Chef Mommy.