This post contains affiliate links.
I hope you all have an air fryer because you are going to want to make these air fryer breakfast potatoes. In about 30 minutes, you can have delicious crispy homemade breakfast potatoes to pair with your breakfast favorites.
You need about 3-4 russet potatoes. Just peel them and dice them. Technically, you can leave the peel on if you want to save time. I like to cut my potatoes into long slabs and then cut them with my food chopper to get them into nice little cubes.
Then you mix up a seasoning mix to add flavor and color to these potatoes. It’s a mixture of salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika. Now, you toss those little potato cubes with some olive oil. Next, is tossing them with the seasoning mix. Once this is done it’s time for them to go in the air fryer.
You can spray your air fryer basket with some cooking spray to keep the potatoes from sticking to the basket. I like to use parchment liners in mine. Cook this babies for 20 minutes at 400 hundred. You do want to give them a toss about halfway through the cooking. This helps the air fryer breakfast potatoes to cook evenly.
- RUSSET POTATOES
- GARLIC POWDER
- ONION POWDER
- OLIVE OIL
- COOKING SPRAY
Air Fryer Breakfast Potatoes
- 3–4 russet potatoes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp sweet paprika
- 2–3 Tbsp olive oil
- cooking spray
- Peel and cut the potatoes into 1 inch pieces.
- In a bowl, toss the salt, garlic power, onion powder, and paprika.
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes the the olive oil. Then toss the potatoes with the seasoning mix until evenly coated.
- Spray the air fryer basket with non-stick cooking spray and add in the potatoes.
- Cook at 400 degrees for 20 minutes, shaking at least once at the halfway mark.
- Serve immediately when done. Serves 4.
This rip is adapted from Carmyy.