We had a crazy snow storm this week and another one this morning, so in my neck of the woods today’s post is perfect for the weather we have been having here in Utah. Today is national chili day and I’m sharing a slow cooker white chicken chili!
Chili is one of those great comfort food to enjoy when the weather outside is less than inviting. It also tends to be a bowl of comfort that will keep you satisfied due its heartiness. I love a good bowl of chili paired with a slice of bread or cornbread. That’s all I need to fill me up.
This white chicken chili prepared in the slow cooker is the perfect addition to your collection of chili recipes. I like this version because it includes tomatoes and corn, which you don’t usually see in a white chicken chili recipe.
I also teamed up with the #celebratingfoodholidays bloggers to provide you with even more tasty chili recipes to help fill your bellies with. Be sure to check them all out below. It’s a great collection.
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 1 (10 oz) can RoTel
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 –1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- pepper to taste
- 1 diced onion
- 2 (16 oz) cans white northern beans
- 1 can corn, drained
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese
- 1/4 cup half and half or whipping cream
- Toppings: cheese, tortilla chips, sour cream, cilantro, etc
- Add chicken to the slow cooker and sprinkle with seasonings. Then top with onion, beans, and corn.
- Add in the brother. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Remove chicken and shred. Place back in the slow cooker along with the cream cheese and half and half. Cover and cook on high for about 15 minutes until the cream cheese is melted. Serve topped with your favorite toppings.
Celebrating Food Bloggers Chili Recipes (all pictured above)
Instant Pot White chicken Chili
Homemade 3 Bean Vegetarian Chili
Easy Chicken Enchilada Chili
Slow Cooker Chili
Creamy White Chicken Chili
Instant Pot Chili
Sweet Potato Chili
Pork Verde Chili
Instant Pot Turkey Lentil Chili
Slow Cooker Turkey Chili
Instant Pot Lentil and Bean Chili
Jalapeno Popper Turkey Chili
Award Winning Crockpot Chili
More Chili Recipes from Real Mom Kitchen
Slow Cooker Beef Enchilada Chili
Barbecue Chili with Corn
Chili Cheese Dog Chili
Slow Cooker Chili Mac
Wagon Wheel Chili
Baked Bean Chili
Cornbread Waffles with Chili
Beefy Slow Cooker Chili
Southwestern Manwich Chili
Quick White Bean Turkey Chili
Buffalo Chicken Chili
Southwestern Chicken Chili