I love taking dishes that I love to eat and turning them into a tasty soup like this Slow Cooker Beef Enchilada Soup.
This was a hit with my family. I suspected it would be since they love just about dish that’s Mexican.
- 1 lb. stew meat
- 1 (28 oz) can red enchilada sauce
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 2 (16 oz) cans black beans, drained
- 2 (15 oz) can corn, drained
- 1 (15 oz) can or 2 cups beef broth
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- sour cream
- diced green onion
- crushed tortilla chips
- Place the stew meat, enchilada sauce, cheese soup, black beans, corn, beef broth and oregano into a slow cooker. Stir to combine.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- To serve, top each bowl with shredded cheese, sour cream, green onion, and crushed tortilla chips. Serves 6-8.
Recipe adapted from The Weary Chef