The slow cooker is always a great way to get nice and tender meat. Boneless country style ribs are one of my family’s favorite ribs to cook in the house. I love to serve this along with a good old baked potato!
- 1 (18 oz) bottle honey barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- pepper to taste.
- 1 onion, sliced
- 4 lbs. boneless country-style ribs
- In a bowl, combine the barbecue sauce, maple syrup, mustard, salt, and pepper together.
- Place onion in the bottom of the slow cooker. Then top with ribs. Pour half of the sauce mixture over the ribs. Set the half of the sauce in the fridge for later.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours until tender.
- Remove cooking juices from the slow cooker. Coat cook ribs in reserve sauce and also to warm in the slow cooker and serve. Serves 8.
Recipe adapted from Taste of Home.