Tacos and cheeseburgers come together in these simple skinny bacon cheeseburger wraps. They are also WW friendly coming in at 9 points on my WW Personal Points. I have shared a bacon cheeseburger wrap with you all before but his version is a healthier version. However, it still tastes fantastic. No one would guess this is a healthy version.
You will need some flour tortillas to wrap the filling in. To keep it low on WW points I used a low carb tortilla. My favorite is the La Banderita brand. If you aren’t counting your calories then any flour tortilla will do.
Next is the beef.
You will need a pound of 95% lean ground beef if you want to keep this low fat. If you aren’t worried about that, then feel free to use what ever ground beef you have. Then the beef gets seasoning from from hamburger seasoning. I used Weber brand gourmet burger seasoning. However, McCormick has a good one to. You will also need 2 slices to cooked bacon to mix in with the ground beef. That’s where the bacon part of these wraps comes in.
You will now need some shredded lettuce, dice tomato, and shredded cheese. If following the WW Personal Points, you will need a reduced fat cheese. Otherwise any shredded cheddar cheese will do. I also personally prefer romaine lettuce for these, but any lettuce will do.
Last is the secret sauce you drizzle in the filling before wrapping it up in the tortilla. It is the exact same sauce that I used on my recipe for Big Mac salad. It’s the perfect accompaniment for these wraps. It is creamy and full of flavor.Print
Click here to get your WW Personal Points for this recipe.
- 1 lb 95% lean ground beef
- 1 Tbsp Weber Gourmet Burger Seasoning
- 2 slice bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup reduced fat cheddar cheese
- 4 low carb flour tortillas (I used La Banderita brand)
- 1 medium tomato, cut into pieces
- 1 cups shredded lettuce
For the sauce:
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp dill relish
- 1/2 Tbsp ketchup
- 1/2 tsp mustard
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp white vinegar
- In large skillet, brown the ground beef with hamburger seasoning. Drain off any excess grease. Mix in the cooked bacon.
- In a bowl, combine all of the sauce ingredients together
- Spoon a quarter of the meat mixture (around 2/3 cup) onto the center of each tortilla. Evenly distribute the shredded cheese, shredded lettuce and tomato pieces across the top of the meat. Drizzle each with 1/4 of the sauce and roll each up burrito style. Makes 4 wraps.
This recipe is adapted from Emily Bites.