This simple chicken alfredo pizza is a cinch to make using store bought French bread as the crust. It makes it easy to put together. Plus, it makes it quick too bake too.
Once you have the French bread, you only need 5 more ingredients for this recipe. You just need a bottle of alfredo sauce for the sauce on this pizza. Next is the toppings. You need some diced up rotisserie chicken, sliced purple onion, fresh spinach, and shredded mozzarella cheese. Not everyone in my family is a fan of the fresh spinach, so I made half of the pizza with spinach, and the other half without.
Once your simple chicken alfredo pizza is all prepared, it’s time for the oven. You want to bake this in a 350 degree oven for about 20 minutes. You need a lower temperature so you don’t over cook the French bread crust. Then it needs to go lone enough to get everything heated an melty! After it’s cooked, you can put it under the broiler to get that cheese bubbly and brown. I do think some sautéed mushrooms would also be a great additional topping on this pizza.Print
- 1 loaf of French bread, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 (15 oz) jar alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup sliced purple onion
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, diced
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread Alfredo sauce over each half of the French bread. Depending on how much sauce you like, you may not need the whole jar.
- Layer the spinach, onion and chicken evenly over both French bread halves.
- Layer on the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Next, place under a broiler for 1-2 minutes until cheese is bubbly and golden. Serves 4-6.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
This recipe is adapted from Passion for Savings.