It’s that time again to celebrate another tasty food holiday with me and my Celebrating Food 2016 bloggers. We have put together a great collection of 21 tasty cheesecake recipes to celebrate #nationalcheesecakeday today including a no bake fresh mini strawberry cheesecakes!
With it being summer, I thought a no bake option would be a welcomed addition to any ones collection of cheesecake recipes. This no bake version is made with the addition of fresh strawberries that have been pureed and then mixed into this simple batter. This recipe is simple enough that you should have no problem whipping this together for this scrumptious food holiday.
Be sure to check out the other recipes from the other bloggers in addition to a list of some archived recipes that I have included for you also. I’m sure you can find one way to celebrate today with this collection of 21 recipes.
- 3/4 graham cracker crumbs (from about 5 graham crackers)
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons powdered sugar, divided
- 1 (8 oz) pkg. light cream cheese
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, pureed to make about 1/2 cup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- additional fresh strawberries for garnish, optional
- In a bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs with the sugar and butter. Divide mixture between 6 dessert dishes. Use a cup smaller that the opening of the dessert dishes to press the crust into the bottom of the dishes.
- Whip the cream in a large bowl or the bowl with a mixer until stiff peaks form. Beat in two tablespoons of powdered sugar and set aside.
- In another bowl, beat together with a mixer the cream cheese and the remaining 1/3 cup powdered sugar and vanilla. Mix in the strawberry puree until evenly distributed. Then gently fold in the whipped cream.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the dessert dishes. Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes or until ready to serve. Garnish with fresh strawberries if desired. Makes 6 servings.
Recipe adapted from I Heart Naptime.
Recipes from #CelebratingFood2016 Bloggers (pictured above)
Pretzel Crusted Cheesecake with Raspberry Sauce from Like Mother, Like Daughter
No Bake Nutella Swirl Cheesecake Bars from The Stay at Home Chef
Pistachio Cheesecake with Coconut Macaroon Crust from Ashlee Marie
Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake Dip from Jamie Cooks It Up
Berry Cheesecake Brownie Bites from Food, Crafts, and Family
Strawberry Cheesecake Bites from Butter with a Side of Bread
Mini Chocolate Mousse Oreo Cheesecakes from Creations by Kara
Slow Cooker Peanut Butter Cup Mini Cheesecake from 365 Days of Crock Pot Cooking
Key Lime Cheesecake from Life Made Simple Bakes
More Recipes from Real Mom Kitchen
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Triangles
Cake Mix Cherry Cheesecake
Rich No Bake Cheesecakes
Mini No Bake Raspberry Lemonade Cheesecakes
Mini No Bake Nutella Cheesecakes
Blackberry Cheesecake Pots
Black Forest Cheesecake
More Recipes from the #celebratingfood2016 Bloggers
Banana Cream Cheesecakes from Butter with a Side of Bread
Vanilla Bean Cheesecake from Creations By Kara
Salted Caramel Cheesecake from Ashlee Marie
Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream from Jamie Cooks It Up