Menu Plan Monday – Week 50
- Crock Pot Teriyaki Chicken – Today’s slow cooker recipe is a simple crock pot teriyaki chicken. You make it using chicken thighs.
- Five Ingredient Slow Cooker Stew – It is good and also so easy. This stew is flavorful and the beef is amazingly tender. It starts with adding frozen stew vegetables in to bottom of your slow cooker. Then you top it with stew meat. In a bowl, you combine to two canned soups with a package of dry onion soup mix. Finally, pour this mixture over the stew meat. This cooks for 6-8 hours on low. That’s it!
- Apple Cheddar Turkey Bagels – This is a twist on the typical turkey sandwich. The apple adds flavor and crunch to this sandwich. It gets even more of that great fall flavor in this sandwich with the use of a cinnamon and raisin bagel. Then instead of mayo, you use apple butter!
- Too Easy Pork Tacos – It’s a throw and go recipe that only takes 3 ingredients. All you need is some country style boneless pork ribs, apple juice, and taco seasoning.
- Easy Baked Tortellini – This easy baked tortellini uses a jarred marinara sauce mixed with cream. This type of sauce is also called a rose sauce. You really can’t loose with a dish made of pasta, sauce and cheese.