Menu Plan Monday – Week 47
- Pulled Chicken Slider Sandwiches – The recipe is for some simple Pulled Chicken Slider Sandwiches that you make in your slow cooker. The sauce for the chicken is simple sauce that is kid friendly. More of a tomato flavor than bbq flavor, but still delicious. I serve them on King’s Hawaiian Rolls.
- Broccoli Chowder – This chowder was the perfect thing to help warm up my family when dinner time rolled around. I also like to make a loaf of bread to accompany the bowls of this comforting soup. This is one way I could get my kids to eat broccoli.
- Unstuffed Pepper Skillet Dish – This dish has everything you expect from a stuffed pepper, just deconstructed. The peppers are diced and mixed in with the rice/beef filling mixture.
- Paprika Chicken Stroganoff – You make this Paprika Chicken Stroganoff with chicken instead of the usual beef. It also includes paprika and tomato paste which gives the sauce a deep red color and added flavor. It really is a fun change from the usual.
- Mexican Bean Pizzas – These are very filling and my teenage boys were content after finishing their pizza. No one was saying, “I’m still hungry, what else can I have?”