As we head into November, this Menu Plan Monday – Week 11 involves more comfort food. I included a breakfast for dinner also. The Chicken Noodle Soup and Salisbury Steak may also give you leftovers to serve for lunches. Or you could have a leftover night as part of the week. Enjoy my Menu Plan Monday – Week 11!
- Easy Chicken Noodle Soup – This soup also tends to be just what you need when you are feeling under the weather. This version is quick to put together by using cooked chicken.
- Salisbury Steak with Gravy – The patties are very big and plenty filling, you could even make 8 patties and still have a nice serving. I love to serve it with mashed potatoes.
- Too Easy Pork Tacos – This is a throw and go recipe that only takes 3 ingredients. All you need is some country style boneless pork ribs, apple juice, and taco seasoning.
- Creamy Baked Ziti – I recommend serving it with Herbed Garlic Bread. Tender noodles topped with garlicky tomato sauce and cheese, that is definitely a comfort dish in my book.
- Creamy Scrambled Eggs with Ham – I recommend serving it with Cinnamon Crescent Twists. This recipe serves up enough for 4 and is budget friendly.