One touch that can make a difference to any party is a good drink to serve your guests just like with this Jingle Juice. I’m not an alcohol drinker, so my drinks are always alcohol free. The other bonus to serving this type of drink is anyone at the party can drink it.
This a fun and festive punch that will add a nice holiday flair to your holiday party. This drink is called a juice because there is a lot of juice in the drink. The pina colada concentrate is what gives this drink its surprising flavor. This drink is fruity and fun.
- 1 can frozen pina colada drink mix
- 1 can frozen lemonade concentrate, prepared to pkg
- 1 can orange juice concentrate, prepared to pkg
- 2 ltrs Club Soda
- 1 red grapefruit, sliced
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1 bag cranberries
- In a punch bowl, combine the pina colada mix, juice, and soda. Stir to combine.
- Add in the ice, fruit slices and cranberries and serve.
Recipe adapted from No Biggie.