One touch that can make a difference to any party is a good drink to serve your guests just like with this Jingle Juice. I’m not an alcohol drinker, so my drinks are always alcohol free. The other bonus to serving this type of drink is anyone at the party can drink it.
This a fun and festive punch that will add a nice holiday flair to your holiday party. This drink is called a juice because there is a lot of juice in the drink. The pina colada concentrate is what gives this drink its surprising flavor. You also have orange juice and lemonade concentrate. This drink also has some fizz too it via some club soda.
To make this drink look pretty and tasty delicious, some fresh fruit is added in there. Cranberries are use basically to make the drink look good. However, slices of grapefruit, orange, lemon, and lime look pretty but also add all of there citrus flavor into the drink too. This drink is fruity and fun.
- FROZEN PINA COLADA DRINK MIX
- FROZEN LEMONADE CONCENTRATE
- ORANGE JUICE CONCENTRATE
- CLUB SODA
- RED GRAPEFRUIT
- 1 can frozen pina colada drink mix
- 1 can frozen lemonade concentrate, prepared to pkg
- 1 can orange juice concentrate, prepared to pkg
- 2 ltrs Club Soda
- 1 red grapefruit, sliced
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1 bag cranberries
- In a punch bowl, combine the pina colada mix, juice, and soda. Stir to combine.
- Add in the ice, fruit slices and cranberries and serve.
Recipe adapted from No Biggie.