I love roasting vegetables in the oven. It gives them an awesome flavor.
I have roasted broccoli before, but this one ads in garlic and parmesan. This was delish! Now, I have another recipe for roasting veggies!
- 24 oz of fresh broccoli florets (can use thawed broccoli florets)
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl, toss broccoli florets with the olive oil, garlic, and salt.
- Pour onto a baking sheet and roast at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes or until slightly crisped and browned. Sprinkle with Parmesan before serving. Serves 6.
Recipe adapted from Homemade Hooplah.