I love roasting vegetables in the oven, just like with the garlic Parmesan roasted broccoli. It gives them an awesome flavor.
I have roasted broccoli before. However, this one includes the addition of garlic and parmesan. You just toss some fresh broccoli florets with some olive oil, minced garlic and salt. You can add pepper too if you like.
Then you spread it all out on a baking sheet and cook for about 20 minutes at 400 degrees. You want that higher heat when you are roasting vegetables. Once it cooks, you just sprinkle the Parmesan cheese all over it. This recipe was delish! Now, I have another tasty recipe for roasting veggies!
- FRESH BROCCOLI FLORETS (CAN USE THAWED BROCCOLI FLORETS)
- OLIVE OIL
- PARMESAN CHEESE
- 24 oz of fresh broccoli florets (can use thawed broccoli florets)
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl, toss broccoli florets with the olive oil, garlic, and salt.
- Pour onto a baking sheet and roast at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes or until slightly crisped and browned. Sprinkle with Parmesan before serving. Serves 6.
Recipe adapted from Homemade Hooplah.