Today is the last of my easy appetizer recipes. This one is a twist off of the original grape jelly/ketchup recipe. This recipe uses orange marmalade in place of the grape jelly. It is also made with frozen meatballs so you only need 4 ingredients to make these. If you prefer to make you own meatballs, feel free to do so. However, the convenience frozen meatballs makes this a breeze to make. I used the ones from Sams Club. I also have a giveaway from them beginning today.Print
- 1 lb. (about 30–35) frozen meatballs
- 1 (12-13 oz) jar orange marmalade (I used Smucker’s Pacific Grove Orange Marmalade Medley)
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- Place frozen meatballs in crockpot.
- In a bowl, stir together the marmalade, ketchup and soy sauce until well combined.
- Pour marmalade mixture over the meatballs and cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 2 hours.
If using your own homemade meatballs – fully cook your meatballs, then follow recipe except cook in crockpot on high for 1 hour.
Recipe adapted from The Chic Life.