You are gonna want this recipe for crock pot pork roast with gravy. If you have had my 3 envelope beef roast before, this is very similar. This roast makes it own gravy while it cooks, just like my 3 envelope version. However, this pork version uses 2 cans of condensed soup and an envelope of gravy mix.
The base of this gravy is made with a can of cream of chicken soup, a can of cream of mushroom soup, and a packet of pork gravy mix. That all gets combined in the bottom of the slow cooker very first.
Then, in a bowl, you combine some rosemary, oregano, thyme, and a little pepper. This spice mixture gets rubbed all over the the pork roast. Then, you place the roast in the crock pot.
I like to finish up prepping the crock pot pork roast here. However, if you’d like, you can add in 2 cups of baby carrots in there. Then, you can have a side of carrots to serve along with the roast. I must say though, I like to cook the carrots serparately. You also have to serve up some hot mashed potatoes with this roast too.
Crock Pot Pork Roast with Gravy
Real Mom Kitchen
- 2-3 pound pork roast
- 1 10.5 oz. can cream of chicken soup
- 1 10.5 oz. can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 packet pork gravy mix
- 1 tsp rosemary
- ½ tsp oregano
- ½ tsp thyme
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Spray the insert of the crock pot with non-stick cookig spray. ,
- Add in the 2 cans of soup and gravy mix. Stir until combined.
- In a bowl, combine the spices. Rub the mixture all over the pork roast. Place the pork roast in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours, or until pork is tender. Remove pork and slice or shred to serve. Serve with the gravy. Serve 6-8.
Recipe adapted from The Cozy Cook.