The downside to this pie is you really have to eat it right away. Once it sits for the 30 or so minutes you really need to eat it or you peaches will get yucky.
- GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST
- FRESH PEACHES
- MARSHMALLOW CRÈME
- COOL WHIP
- 1 Graham Cracker Crust
- 5–6 fresh peaches peeled and sliced (If your peaches are big peaches you’ll probably only need 2-3)
- 1 small container Marshmallow Crème
- 1 small container Cool Whip (8 oz)
- Mix cool whip and marshmallow crème together.
- Place a thin single layer of the crème mixture in the bottom of the crust, then layer with a generous amount of peaches, then crème mixture, then peaches, then finish off with the remaining crème mixture. Garnish with peaches. Refrigerate for 30 – 60 minutes to allow pie to set up, then enjoy.