This week is Christmas Cookie Week on RMK. I hope to have you ready for any cookie exchange you may have. All of these will also be great to give as a gift or serve at a holiday party also.
Today, I have put together a round up of recipes from my archives. Then, I have 3 new recipes to share with you during the week. Finally, we will end on Friday with a flashback post to an old recipe that needed a photo face lift. I hope it’s a fun week and that you find some great recipes.
I also wanted to give you a heads up for next week. It will be a week worth of recipes for gifts from the kitchen. The week will also begin with a round up post of archive recipes followed with 4 new recipes. Each of the 4 new recipes will also include a printable to make gift giving even easier! So be sure to stop by each day or follow via your favorite social media channel!
Well here ya go. Here is the list of cookies from my archives for Christmas cookie week! It should be a great week!
- Homemade Oreos (color frosting red or green to make them festive)
- Eggnog Cookies
- Brown Sugar and Spice Cookies
- No Roll Frosted Sugar Cookies
- Chewy Ginger Cookies with Gingersnap Dip
- Orange and Oat Chewies
- Cranberry Cream Cheese Snickerdoodles
- Butterfinger Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cake Mix Cookie Bars
- Peanut Butter Cake Mix Cookies
- Bakery Style Lemon Sugar Cookies
- Snickerdoodle Blondies
- Cream Cheese Sugar Cookie Bars
- Pretzel Topped Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Red Velvet Cookies
- Caramel Turtle Pecan Cookies
- Salted Caramel-Stuffed Chocolate Truffle Cookies
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Monster Cookies
- Peppermint Swirl and White Chocolate Cookies
- Maple Glazed Pumpkin Cookies
- Easy S’more Cookies
- Mint Chocolate Chip Cake Mix Cookies
- Hot Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Marshmallow Brownie Cookies