This post may contain affiliate links.
If you need a quick and easy gift, this Chocolate Peanut Butter Marshmallow Candy recipe is exactly what you need. You make this with only 3 ingredients – semi-sweet chocolate chips, crunchy peanut butter, and miniature marshmallows. In about 5 minutes, you can have this stuff made and in the pan. The only downside is now you have to chill the candy and wait for it to set. It takes about 2 hours to get to that point.
This candy looks and tastes impressive enough, no one will guess that it hardly took you anytime to make. Chocolate and peanut butter lovers will go nuts for this stuff. It’s too easy not to make!
I line the pan with foil to make it easy to remove the candy and then cut into 20 pieces. You can use mini muffin liners to place each piece in. Then you can place them in a cute box or tin. If you don’t want to go the liner route, just line your box or tin with some parchment paper.
- SEMI-SWEET CHOCOLATE CHIPS
- CHUNKY PEANUT BUTTER
- MINI MARSHMALLOWS
Chocolate Peanut Butter Marshmallow Candy
- 1 (12 oz) pkg semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- Line a 9 x 9 inch with foil. Spray foil with non stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a sauce pace, add the chocolate chips and peanut butter. Cook over medium heat until melted and combined.
- Remove from heat and fold in marshmallows. Pour into the prepared 9 x 9 inch pan and spread out evenly.
- Refrigerate for about 2 hours until set and keep in fridge until ready to serve. Cut into squares and serve. Makes 20 pieces.
Recipe is adapted from Genius Kitchen.