If you need a quick and easy gift, this Chocolate Peanut Butter Marshmallow Candy recipe is what you need. With only 3 ingredients and about 5 minutes, you can have this stuff made. The only downside is you have to chill the candy and wait for it to set.
This candy looks and tastes impressive enough, no one will guess that it hardly took you anytime to make. Chocolate and peanut butter lovers will go nuts for this stuff.
- 1 (12 oz) pkg semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 4 cups mini marshmallows.
- Line a 9 x 9 inch with foil. Spray foil with non stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a sauce pace, add the chocolate chips and peanut butter. Cook over medium heat until melted and combined.
- Remove from heat and fold in marshmallows. Pour into the prepared 9 x 9 inch pan and spread out evenly.
- Refrigerate for about 2 hours until set and keep in fridge until ready to serve. Cut into squares and serve. Makes 20 pieces.
Recipe is adapted from Genius Kitchen.