Summer and lemonade go hand in hand. To celebrate summer, it is lemonade week here at RMK this week. Now, my personal favorite lemonade is from Chick-fil-a. Recently, my BBFF (best blogging friend forever) Melissa from Stockpiling Moms had the opportunity to visit the Chick-fil-a corporate headquarters and learn how to make their lemonade. When I found out she has the recipe from Chick-fil-a, I had to give it a try. So, I was thinking it was the perfect way to begin lemonade week.
Personally, I order the diet version from Chick-fil-a which they make using Splenda. They make the original lemonade with good old sugar. Either way you make it, it is delish! Thanks for sharing with me Melissa!
- SUNKIST LEMONS (THAT IS WHAT CHICK-FIL-A USES)
- GRANULATED SUGAR (OR SPLENDA FOR THE DIET VERSION)
Real Mom Kitchen
- 8-10 Sunkist lemons that is what Chick-fil-a uses
- 1 cup granulated sugar or Splenda for the diet version
- 5 ⅓ cups water
- Juice lemons so you end up with 1 1/2 cups of lemon juice.
- Add lemon juice to a pitcher and whisk with the sugar until sugar is dissolved.
- Add water and whisk until well combined.
- Refrigerate until nice and cold. Enjoy!
- Serves 4-6.
Recipe adapted from Stockpiling Moms.