Let the Super Bowl Food Fest begin! This whole week we are talking recipes that are the perfect to serve at your Super Bowl party. I am really happen with the line up and home you find some fun stuff. Today’s cheese stuffed mushrooms recipe only takes 3 ingredients – mushrooms, yummy cheese, and bread crumbs.
You can get the mushrooms ready ahead of time. Just fill them with the cheese and place in the fridge. Then when you are ready to bake them, add the bread crumbs and bake. So easy, but so tasty!
- ALOUETTE SPINACH & ARTICHOKE SPREADABLE CHEESE
- SEASONED BREAD CRUMBS
- 1 (8 oz) container of mushrooms
- 1 pkg. (6.5 oz.) Alouette Spinach & Artichoke spreadable cheese
- 3 Tbsp. seasoned bread crumbs
- Remove stems from the mushrooms making mushroom caps. I use a small spoon to help remove the stems.
- Place the cheese in a quart sized freezer bag. Clip the corner of the bag with some scissors and pipe the cheese into the mushrooms. Just fill the cap with the cheese, don’t go beyond that. The cheese will expand with the cooking process and you don’t want cheese all over the pan and not in the mushrooms.
- Dip the mushrooms cheese side down in the bread crumbs. You just want to get a coating of bread crumbs on top of the cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
Recipe adapted from Alouette.