These simple drop biscuits are a great addition to any meal. Bisquick helps make the process of putting these Cheddar, Garlic and Green Onion Biscuits together fast. You use 7-Up in place of water to make them extra moist and tender. These babies are little morsels of tender goodness!
- SHARP CHEDDAR CHEESE
- GREEN ONIONS (GREEN TOPS ONLY)
- GARLIC POWDER
- 1 1/2 cup Bisquick
- 1/2 cup 7-Up
- 1/2 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, diced (green tops only)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine the biscuit mix, 7-Up, cheddar cheese, and green until it forms a soft sticky dough. Do not over mix.
- Drop dough by the spoonful onto the lined baking sheet.. Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes or until biscuits start to brown.
- While biscuits bake, combine the butter, garlic, and salt together.
- After you remove the biscuits from the oven, brush them with the garlic butter.
- Makes 12 small biscuits.
Recipe adapted from Paula Deen.