I have a two ingredient recipe for you today. All you need is a 1 lb pork tenderloin and 1/3 cup barbecue sauce. Can it get any easier? You can always vary the flavor by the type of sauce you use. I used Famous Dave’s Rich and Sassy sauce. I love cooking pork tenderloin. It is always tender and juicy! I also used Farmlands Oven Perfect original pork tenderloin. To find out more, click on the link above.
Tomorrow I will have a simple side to serve along with this dish so be sure to stop by.
- 1 (1 lb) Farmland Oven Perfect original pork tenderloin
- 1/3 cup bbq sauce, divided
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Loin Filet is packaged in an ovenable bag. Remove all labels from outside of the bag and place flat-side up, on baking sheet. DO NOT make any holes to vent bag.
- Bake for 3o minutes at 425 degrees. Ovenable bag will self-vent on corners and along sides during roasting.
- Place half of the 1/3 cup of bbq sauce in a separate bowl.
- Remove roast from oven and carefully remove from oven bag and place on the foil. Brush with the half of the bbq sauce you placed in a separate bowl and return to the oven for 5 minutes or until internal temperature of roast is at least 150°F.
- Remove from the oven and brush with remaining bbq sauce. Cover with foil and allow to sit for 3 minutes before slicing and serving. Serves 6.