This post contains affiliate links.
Grilled chicken is a staple in our house during grilling season. I have 2 go-to recipes that I tend to make the most – one bbq and one marinade. Well, after trying the recipe I am sharing with you today, I have a new go-to marinade. This amazing chicken marinade is FULL of flavor and the chicken is so moist and juicy!
The list of ingredients may look long, but it should be stuff that I keep on hand. Don’t let the length of the recipe scare ya. You will add some extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar (or other vinegar), soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, brown sugar, dried rosemary, Dijon or Spicy Brown mustard, salt, ground black pepper, and garlic powder.
Once these ingredients are combined in the bag, you add in the chicken. You can place it to marinade for 30 minutes or up to 24 hours in the fridge.
- EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
- BALSAMIC VINEGAR (OR OTHER VINEGAR)
- SOY SAUCE
- WORCESTERSHIRE SAUCE
- LEMON JUICE
- BROWN SUGAR
- DRIED ROSEMARY
- DIJON OR SPICY BROWN MUSTARD
- GROUND BLACK PEPPER
- GARLIC POWDER
- BONELESS SKINLESS CHICKEN BREAST
Amazing Chicken Marinade
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar (or other vinegar)
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- ⅛ cup lemon juice
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp dried rosemary
- 2 Tbsp Dijon or Spicy Brown mustard
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast
- Combine all of the ingredients above, EXCEPT the chicken into a gallon sized ziploc bag. Then add in the chicken and zip to close.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes or up to 24 hours to marinate. The longer you can marinate ir the better.
- Grill over medium heat for about 5 minutes per side or unto fully cooked. Serves 6.
Recipe adapted from Mom On Time Out.