Today, I have 12 of the Best Christmas Cookies from my archives and compiled into one place. I have a lot of fabulous cookie recipes but I went through and hand picked what are the best recipes that would be perfect for Christmas.
12 of the Best Christmas Cookies
- Ginger Snaps – Ginger is a standard Christmas flavor. This is a recipe I have had for over 20 years. They are the perfect amount of soft and chewy.
- Melt in Your Mouth Pumpkin Cookies – These are tender caky cookies are topped with a buttery maple frosting. They really do melt in your mouth.
- Monster Cookies – I have been enjoying these cookies since I was a girl. The peanut butter oatmeal base surrounds M&M’s, butterscotch chips, and chocolate chips.
- Eggnog Sugar Cookies – These sweet sugar cookies are moist and tender with eggnog in the batter along with a creamy frosting make with eggnog. They are full of eggnog flavor.
- Candy Cane Sugar Cookie Bars – There is no need for cookie cutters with this bar version of a sugar cookie. It also has the additional seasonal flavor of peppermint candy canes.
- Vanishing Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies – This classic cookie is definitely worthy of making a Christmas list. With how fast this will disappear, they are worthy of the word vanishing to be in their name!
- Snowball Sugar Cookies – This is another version of a sugar cookie. This tender little frosted gems will melt in your mouth just like snow and look like little round balls of snow.
- Maple Glazed Pumpkin Cookies – These little morsels of pumpkin get a drizzle with a sweet maple glaze!
- Easy Sugar Cookies – This is one of my go-to recipes for sugar cookies. There is no need for rolling or frosting.
- Ranger Cookies – These are one of my favorite cookies while growing up. If you have never had a ranger cookie before, then you must try these. The batter includes oats, coconut, and rice krispies.
- Pretzel Topped Chocolate Chip Cookies – Create this simple cookie with store bought cookie dough and chocolate covered pretzels. You could also use your own favorite homemade chocolate chip cookie recipe if you prefer instead of the store bought dough.
- Chocolate Cookies with Peppermint Frosting– I absolutely love peppermint when it’s paired with chocolate and that’s exactly what you get with this cookie.