It’s hard to believe that Thanksgiving is over. However, one of the best parts of Thanksgiving is enjoying the leftovers. Unfortunately, if you didn’t host Thanksgiving you may not have the benefit of enjoying those tasty leftovers. Today, I am sharing a quick and easy Turkey Roll Ups recipe to enjoy all those flavors of Thanksgiving without having the leftovers.
If you did host and happen to have plenty of dressing and gravy but no leftover turkey, you can also take advantage of this recipe. Just use your leftover gravy and dressing to do the same thing.
- 16 slices deli cooked turkey (I love to use the Herb Roasted Turkey from Costco)
- 2 pkg of Turkey gravy, prepared according to pkg. directions (can also use pkg of Poultry or Chicken gravy)
- 1 box of Stove Top Turkey of Chicken stuffing, prepared according to pkg. directions
- mashed potatoes, optional
- cranberries, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lay down two slices of turkey over lapping them about about 1/3.
- Place about 1/3 a cup of the stuffing at the end of one slice and roll up. Continue this until you have all 8 rollups complete. Place in a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Cover rolls with half of the prepared gravy. Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Serve with mashed potatoes and cranberries if desired and remaining gravy. Serves 4-8.
Recipe adapted from Spend with Pennies.