Today’s recipe for Too Easy Pork Tacos not only fits the beat the heat theme for dinner this week. It is also a throw and go recipe that only takes 3 ingredients. All you need is some country style boneless pork ribs, apple juice, and taco seasoning.
The apple juice helps tenderize the meat with the acidity plus it ads just a bit of sweetness. It is the perfect balance to the spice from the taco seasoning. You can even get the kids to make this dinner for you.
Too Easy Pork Tacos in the Slow Cooker
Real Mom Kitchen
- 2 ½ lbs. country style boneless pork ribs buy them with the least amount of fat
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 1.25 oz pkt taco seasoning
- Place the rib into the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle ribs with taco seasoning. Then using a fork or tongs, toss the ribs to evenly coat with the taco seasoning.
- Then pour the apple juice over the ribs and cover.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Remove pork from the crock pot and shredded removing and disposing of any fat.
- Add the pork back to the slow cooker and allow to sit in the juices for 20-30 more minutes.
- Drain of excess juice and serve as tacos on tortillas with desired toppings.
Adapted from Classy Cooking.