Today’s recipe for Too Easy Pork Tacos not only fits the beat the heat theme for dinner this week. It is also a throw and go recipe that only takes 3 ingredients. All you need is some country style boneless pork ribs, apple juice, and taco seasoning.
The apple juice helps tenderize the meat with the acidity plus it ads just a bit of sweetness. It is the perfect balance to the spice from the taco seasoning. You can even get the kids to make this dinner for you.Print
- 2 1/2 lbs. country style boneless pork ribs (buy them with the least amount of fat)
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 (1.25 oz) pkt taco seasoning
- Place the rib into the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle ribs with taco seasoning. Then using a fork or tongs, toss the ribs to evenly coat with the taco seasoning.
- Then pour the apple juice over the ribs and cover.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Remove pork from the crock pot and shredded removing and disposing of any fat.
- Add the pork back to the slow cooker and allow to sit in the juices for 20-30 more minutes.
- Drain of excess juice and serve as tacos on tortillas with desired toppings.
Adapted from Classy Cooking.