S’more ingredients get sandwiched in between simple homemade waffles. You make the waffle batter with eggs, flour, milk, canola oil, baking powder, salt and vanilla. It’s a simple one bowl recipe.
Once the waffles are cooked, you will place some mini marshmallows, graham cracker pieces, and some mini chocolate chips on top of a waffle. Next, you top it with another waffle. Remember we are making waffle sandwiches.
Then you place it back in the waffle maker and lightly close. It’s not going to close all the way. You want to just warm it to melt the chocolate and marshmallows in the center. They are delicious!
- CANOLA OIL
- BAKING POWDER
- MINI MARSHMALLOWS
- GRAHAM CRACKER CRUMBS
- MILK CHOCOLATE CHIPS
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 (10 oz) bag mini marshmallows
- 1 cup coarse graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until fluffy. Whisk in 1 cup of the flour, milk, oil, baking powder, salt and vanilla. Whisk in remaining 1 cup flour just until fully combined.
- Spray a preheated waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray. Pour mix onto hot waffle iron. Cook until just before golden brown. Stack them with squares of waxed paper or parchment paper in between each waffle.
- Cut waffles in half, place one half back on the from half of the waffle iron, top with marshmallows, graham cracker crumbs and chocolate chips. Top with second half of waffle, close the iron and cook until chocolate melts and marshmallows ooze out. Makes 8 servings.
Recipe adapted from Cooking Panda.