You only need a few ingredients and I love that one of those items in chili sauce. I always think of it a ketchup with a kick. It adds some sweetness and tang to the burritos too. Heck, you could even have the kids make this.
I just added shredded cheese with the filling but feel free to add what ever else you like!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 (16 oz) can refried beans
- 1 (10 oz) can Ro*Tel
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 8 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a skillet, brown beef until fully cooked. Stir in the beans, Ro*tel, and chili sauce. Cook Until heated.
- Place about 1/2 cup on the mixture on each tortilla followed by a couple TBSp of the shredded cheese. Fold up in the tortilla and serve. Serves 4.
Recipe adapted from Simple and Delicious.