The flavor of s’mores gets swirled with rice krispies treats in today’s s’mores recipe! Two childhood classic treats get combined in to onein these Rice Krispies S’mores Pinwheels!
I must say, these are mighty tasty. This combo is delicious and it gets this nice swirled look like a cinnamon roll. Everyone will love these. I like the slight chill they have after cooling in the fridge.
There is no s’more recipe tomorrow, but come back Monday for National S’mores Day. I will have a new recipe along with a collection of s’mores recipes to celebrate.
- 1 (10 oz) bag miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup butter
- 5 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (7 oz) jar marshmallow creme
- 6 (1.55 oz) Hershey’s chocolate bars
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Line a 10 x 15 inch baking sheet with parchment paper. Spray paper with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- In a large glass bowl, add marshmallows and butter. Microwave in 20 second intervals until combined and smooth. It to me 1 minute 20 seconds.
- Mix the Rice Krispies cereal and graham cracker crumbs into the marshmallow mixture.
- Press the rice krispie mixture into the lined 10 x 15 pan.
- Spread marshmallow creme over the rice krispie layer.
- Place the chocolate bars over the top of the marshmallow creme layer.
- Place in the oven at 200 degrees until the chocolate in soft and spreadable. This took 4-5 minutes. The carefully spread the melted chocolate over the marshmallow creme layer.
- Let cool for 10 minutes, then roll up from the long side, just like you would with cinnamon rolls. Pinch the seam together and place on the parchment sheet in the fridge for 30-45 minutes. Cut into 15 slices and serve.
Recipe adapted from Mom On Timeout.