I was contacted last minute by a person on behalf of Frito Lay about a Super Bowl Post. Now, I am a big fan of Frito Lay products and was thrilled to get to work with them. I wasn’t able to try this red pepper pesto bruschetta recipe out in time but it looks fabulous and I love the whole idea of a bruschetta using a Tostito Scoop. If any of you decided to go for it and give this a try, be sure to come back and leave me a comment on what you thought of it.
Tomorrow I will also be doing a giveaway from Frito Lay, so be sure to stop back. I will be giving away one of their new products. Twenty of you will get the opportunity to try it out. Let me just say it sounds delicious. See ya tomorrow. Also, try this Red Pepper Pesto Bruschetta!
Red Pepper Pesto Bruschetta with Fresh Parmesan in Tostitos® Scoops!
Real Mom Kitchen
- 3 whole tomatoes diced
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 cup of crushed pecans
- 1 bunch of basil minced
- 4 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt and pepper
- 1 cup of roasted red pepper cut into strips
- 1 cup of aged parmesan
- 1 package of Tostitos® Scoops!TM Tortilla Chips
- Mix all ingredients (except Tostitos® Scoops!TM Tortilla Chips) together in bowl. Spoon mixture into Tostitos® Scoops!TM Tortilla Chips and serve.